Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2013 Year in Review


An annual tradition now. I went through all the artwork I created in 2013 and pulled together a few of my favorites. Again I was blessed with a ton of commission work and am very grateful for each and every person who decided to send some of their hard-earned money in my direction.  My family and I can't thank you enough.

I did a rough tally of all the individual pieces I did (convention sketches, commissions, sketch cards, sketch covers, etc.) and came to over 630 images. Which oddly enough was almost the same as 2012. And again, I didn't count any freelance design or corporate type illustrations or even the monthly strip I draw for a local magazine. Just all comic type stuff.

I'm also happy to say that I see a marked improvement in my work each.  Looking forward to a prosperous 2014, hope to see you there.

No comments: