Monday, August 08, 2011

Story about me at Comic Alliance

Please head over to ComicsAlliance.com and check out the great write up Brian Warmoth did about my art. Man, I can't begin say how flattered I am about the piece. It's a truly glowing review of my stuff and I'm just blown away by it. How can one not be when your art is described this way...

"...style involves hips built to take out tanks and flashy smiles. His cover concepts and commissions manage to flash an Archie Comics-style sense of glee, but they also sport a cartoonish sexiness..."

So, please visit their site and check out all the great articles. My favorite is "Best Art Ever" which I check out every Friday and was honored to be a part of recently. Thanks Comics Alliance!

2 comments:

todd c said...

nice to see you get some pub. :)

Cal Slayton said...

Thanks!