Saturday, October 17, 2009

Checking In

It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted. I've been really busy wrapping up some book illustrations I've been working on. I did 135 illustrations for the interior of the book and designed the front cover as well. Since it's already solicited for pre-orders on Amazon, I guess I can go ahead and say what it is. It's called She's Crazy, He's a Liar-Now What?: A Single Girl's Guide to Understanding the Sexes by Cecily Knobler. And since that's all that's in the public eye right not, that's about all I can share. Once the book comes out and I'll post some of the other images I did. It was a lot of fun to do, but it was also a ton of work. I'm glad to be finishing it up and can't wait to see the finished product.

I've also worked on a few other things here and there but I can't post them until they come out too.

Some of the work I did for Tesar's Modern Steak & Seafood can be seen on a couple of online reviews for the restaurant.

Here...

First taste of Tesar's Modern Steak & Seafood

And here...

Brad's Adventure in Food: First Look: Tesar's, The Woodlands

I've made a collage of the images. Copyright their respective owners.

Lastly, I'm still working on my graphic novel, Spookytown. All the work I did on the book mentioned above slowed me down, but I'm ready to kick back into high gear. Look for updates soon.

Jeff: Okay, maybe the girl on the front of the book looks a little like Heather.

2 comments:

samax said...

nah that's not heather. heather's not crazy! as far as i know, you're not a liar either (although you did say my work was awesome... hmmmmmm...)

LOL!
yo, this stuff is GREAT! loving what i'm seeing, and that people are continuing to support your work!

Blogger said...

You might be eligible to receive a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.