Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Comic Con Thanks and Sketches!

A big thanks to everyone who stopped by my table at the Dallas Comic Con. I had a great time, met a lot of nice people. Even got a couple of artists to do some Spookytown commissions. I'll post them later.

Here are some of the pieces I did while at the show. A couple of them (Witchblade, Business Harley) weren't commission, just ones I did towards the end of Sunday. So I will have them for sale at CAPE if you're interested. Also I have a similar Wolverine and Cherry Darling in large 14" x 17" versions.

2 comments:

JE Smith said...

I especially like the Batgirl and the Wolverine chick. Do you ever try to sell your extras on eBay? They love Batgirl on eBay.

Hopefully I'll be able to stop by CAPE and say hiya.

Bubbashelby said...

These are great - I love business suit Harley!