Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pictures of my Studio

I really love it when I visit an artist's website and they show images of their working spaces. For some reason it fascinates me to see where creative people work. So, I thought I'd return the favor and post some shots of my own home studio. My lovely wife was cool enough to let me turn one of the bedrooms in our new home into a work place for me to draw and do design work. I built wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling shelves to hold all my comic book stuff, toys and movies. So check it out!

Click here to check out the pictures of studio.

4 comments:

-pbd said...

If I didn't know better I'd say the Forty Year Old Virgin was your autopic.

great pics

--pbd

Cal Slayton said...

Ha! I don't think I'm that bad off, I do like a lot of goofy stuff though. Thanks for checking out the pictures!

Ron Phillips said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ron Phillips said...

Cal, can you come to my house and build my office? I've got the spare room thing going too, but I'm in desparate need of shelving. Help!

Cool pics. Nice office space.